Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bang Piece... (day 29)


While the bright morning sunshine warms the cockles (god, I love that word!) of my heart, it is mocking me in the rearview mirror on my drive to work.  Like a good car accident or a serious case of plumber crack, I simply cannot look away from my face in the natural light.  I'm like a tweezer wielding Narcissus, except instead of being enamored, I'm horrified by what I see. Stray hairs, uneven tone and the start of some lines that appear to be making themselves comfortable.  In an effort to be proactive, I'm considering cutting bangs to cover up the top half of my face and keep me out of the Botox chair for the time being.  I read an article recently about how Katie Holmes used fake bangs for a night onthe red carpet.  Could magic bangs be my saving grace?  
If not, maybe I'll give this a try:

Hump day stats:
Food: Honey flax granola bar, dried fruit, spinach/walnut/goat cheese salad, mini sweet peppers, leftover pasta
Movement: I believe that I walked at least six miles today while strolling around school ~ must remember to wear pedometer, eyebrow tweezing, walking around my son's school for conferences, dish washing, toddler bathing

No comments:

Post a Comment