Friday, March 23, 2012

Melmo...(day 30)


Much to my toddler's delight, the lovelies found the above this week.  For reasons I cannot fathom, Elmo is like baby crack.  I've had about eight years to contemplate Elmo, and I'm still at a complete loss ~ although he is preferable to the obnoxious Max, Ruby and Calliou.  Thanks to the 'discovery' of this video, my youngest lovely has been shaking the Ipad at me all week and shouting MELMO.  There was no hope for my week, when this song became the single track playing on a loop in my head.  I'm sick with this.

Melmo stats:
Food: Caramel infused iced-coffee (speaking of crack), hummus, rice crackers, friendship bread, grapes, sweet peppers, dubliner cheese, pasta fagioli, american cheese
Movement: Eye straining to fill out testing paperwork, walking about in sunshine during lunch recess, binge cleaning of house to work out angst regarding employment.

2 comments:

  1. Wow--binge cleaning is your coping mechanism? You're a far far better woman than I am! :)

    ReplyDelete