Saturday, April 7, 2012

This is the end beautiful friend?...(day 46)


Lent is over.  This year it began on February 22nd and ends today, April 7th.  In total it was 46 days.  46 days of a meat free existence for me ~ can I get a what what?  Nearly four of those weeks in total included a junk food free existence as well ~ I rocked it!  Tomorrow is Easter and I'm gonna celebrate with my kids, and eat hard-boiled eggs and fist fight whoever comes between me and the Cadbury Creme Eggs. 
I'm also going to take a minute to figure out what to do with the next 40 odd days of my life.  I like the 40 day goal setting ~ it's attainable and doesn't feel too overwhelming.  So, I'm taking a hiatus and regrouping.  Happy Easter all!
Not me as an infant ~ random scary Easter Bunny Picture.  In my mind, Easter Bunny = Clown Scary
Predicted Easter Sunday stats:
Food: Hard-boiled eggs, asparagus, ham, scalloped potatoes, green beans, dinner rolls, cadbury eggs, jellybeans
Movement: Egg hunting, enjoying my howler monkeys lovelies three

No comments:

Post a Comment