Thursday, April 5, 2012

Worst day in the history of ever...(day 43)

Diet coke ~ because Mommy can't drink vodka in the car while dropping you off at school
So yeah, I tend to exaggerate some.  Whatever, I had a shitty day that began with fighting about socks with my lovely girl (f**cking socks people) and included me standing in my underclothes in the laundry room at a complete loss for what to wear to my interview after I couldn't find my suit skirt.  Those are just some of the highlights.  There was also some crying (on my part) and yelling (yep, me too) and an all around shitshow at work.  Mommy was on the verge of seriously losing her everloving mind.  Except, then I didn't.  I washed my face and got my ass in gear.  I appeared coherent and non-insane at my interview and somehow muddled through.  I got home and my darling husband (he of the "Bless his Heart") bought me veggie lo mein, just for me.  And the lovelies were happy to see me and the baby was his insane little self.  So there ended the pity party and the worst day in the history of ever.

 
Make that a venti while you're at it.
Hump day stats:
Food: 5 cheetos, a bite of delicious zucchini bread, vegetable lo mein, granola bar
Movement: Frantically racing around school building, body racking sobs (equal ab workout to violent vomiting), wandering aimlessly around house in search of skirt, walking around large school building to get to interview, blue chairing

No comments:

Post a Comment